Our aim is to assist you to realize your financial goals by understanding your unique needs, identifying and educating you on all the options available so you can make fully informed decisions.
We provide Professional Financial Planning, Investment Advisory, and Wealth Management services to individuals and families.
A financial plan consists of these key areas:
1. Current Financial Position — to help you understand where you stand today.
2. Investment Planning — to help you fund your goals.
3. Retirement Planning — the goal of being able to maintain your lifestyle in retirement.
4. Tax Planning — to help avoid paying unnecessary taxes.
5. Protection Planning — to safeguard your loved ones and your lifestyle.
6. Estate Planning — to protect your legacy.
At Profit Solo we are going to provide these services free of cost, which otherwise portfolio manager charges a hefty fee to manage a portfolio:
- Our basic objective is to make you understand the process of Personal finance at the earliest so that process of planning and managing personal financial activities such as income generation, spending, saving, investing, and protection can be achieved.
The process of managing one’s personal finances can be summarized in a budget or financial plan.
- Talking to customer to determine their expenses, income, insurance coverage, financial objectives, or other information needed to develop a financial plan.
- Advising strategies for the customer regarding insurance coverage, investment planning, and other areas to help them reach financial objectives.
- Reviewing customer accounts and plans on a regular basis to understand if life or economic changes, situational concerns necessitate changes in their plan.
Email Id – Services@profitsolo.com
Founder at Profitsolo, Akanksha provides advice and insight to investors via her columns on this site. Collectively over 10 years of experience in wealth management, insurance, credit management & research advisory. Have worked with HDFC, Religare Securities, Myntra & Hindustan Unilever Ltd. At Profitsolo our moto is to Let’s think of saving enough Money!