Anjali Jewellers Monthly Scheme
One of the most eminent jewellers in India is Anjali Jewellers.
This Jewellers is one of the most sought after names in wedding jewellery.
Anjali Jewellers are creating ripples in Jewellery market. Not only Jewellery business, also it is art, passion, part of Indian Culture and rituals. For instance, he has a very vivid range of unique pieces of temple jewellery which are handcrafted in silver and dipped in gold leaf.
The company is becoming synonymous with Indian tradition along with fashion awareness in trendy Modern India.
All jewellery items are BIS hallmark registered. In addition, the e-Commerce portal of Anjali Jewellers ( www.anjalijewellers.in ) is another milestone as a leader.
The company has introduced Anjali Jewellers Monthly Scheme 2022 also known as Jewell Plus Scheme.
Anjali Jewellers Monthly Scheme enables prospective customers to avail of special discounts on the price of jewellery or gems or artefacts available at showrooms by making advance payments towards the purchase in monthly instalments.
This scheme is Gold Savings Schemes and not Gold Investment Schemes. However, there are certain pros and cons of such schemes, and you should keep them in mind before deciding to put your amount in them.
Anjali Jewellers Monthly Scheme Features
|Scheme||Jewell Plus Scheme 2022|
|Eligibility||Anybody above 18 years of age|
|Account||By visiting the nearest Anjali Jewellers showroom (offline).|
|Minimum Investment||INR 1000/-|
|Maximum Investment||Multiples of INR 1000/-|
*Mandatorily close the account within 365 days from the date of opening.
|Refund||No cash refund shall be permissible.|
|Payment||Offline only – through cash, cards, ECS, PDCs at showrooms.|
|Benefits||This scheme enables prospective customers to avail of special discounts on the price of jewellery or gems or artefacts available at showrooms by making advance payments towards the purchase in monthly instalments.|
|1000/-||10 Months||10,000/-||Rs. 10,750/- Redeemable any day only after the expiry of 10th Month but within 365 days from the opening of advance payment account.|
Terms and Conditions
- The subscriber(s) may pay a designated instalment amount towards the advance price of our products displayed for sale in any of our showrooms, month by month opting for any of the different modes of payment under the scheme and avail of a special discount at the prescribed rate on the price of the product at the time of purchase, upon appropriation of the advance payments against the value of the product, as reduced by the discount amount.
- The subscriber(s) may discontinue the scheme but such an option can be exercised only after the expiration of 15 days from the date of first/initial advance.
- To be eligible to avail of the discount under the scheme, the subscriber(s) have to complete 15 days period from the date of each month’s subscription.
- In case, the option for discontinuance is exercised, the discount will be payable proportionately on the basis of an actual number of 15 days periods the advance for the purchase of our products has been kept ignoring any broken period within 300 days in a year.
- Each subscriber will be given an Advance Receipt Book with all details of the member concerned and all same has to be preserved till the purchase is over.
- All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of the competent courts in Calcutta, West Bengal.
- The applicable GST has to be fully borne by the subscriber. However, In case of increase/changes in GST, the same shall also be fully borne by the member.
- The Anjali Jewellers reserves the right to alter, amend, add or delete part or whole of the privileges of the Jewellery Purchase Plan without prior notice or suspend the same at any time.
Anjali Jewellers Monthly Scheme Payment Details
The subscriber must provide any one of the following documents:
- Ration card
- PAN card
- Aadhaar card
- Driving license
- Voter ID card
However, original identity proof is required at the time of closure of the same person who had purchased the scheme.
Note: There may be changes in the schemes, hence confirm with the retailers before you save through them.
Anjali Jewellers Helpline Numbers
|Writing to||Anjali Jewellers|
28 A, 28 B, Gariahat Road,
Golpark, Kankulia, Dhakuria
The Bottom Line
In conclusion, these plans may not be perfect for you if your sole purpose of buying gold is from an investment perspective.
In such a case, you can opt for Sovereign Gold Bond (SGBs) or Gold Exchange-Traded Fund (ETFs).
Click here to look more at different types of buying gold.