In today’s article, we will discuss How to Apply for New ATM Card in SBI Online?, and What is New and Renewal of SBI ATM Card? Let’s get started!!!
New and Renewal of SBI ATM Card
New SBI ATM card: A new SBI ATM card is a card issued to an individual for the first time by the State Bank of India (SBI) for the purpose of withdrawing cash and performing other transactions at Automated Teller Machines (ATMs).
Renewal of SBI ATM card: A renewal of SBI ATM card is the process of obtaining a new card to replace an expired or damaged card. The process of renewal is similar to applying for a new card but with an additional step of providing the old card to be deactivated.
There are several benefits to using an ATM card from the State Bank of India (SBI), including:
- Convenience: SBI ATM cards can be used to withdraw cash, check account balances, and make deposits at any SBI ATM machine, as well as at any ATM machine that carries the Visa or Mastercard logo.
- 24/7 availability: SBI ATMs are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so you can access your money at any time.
- Wide acceptance: SBI ATM cards can be used at any merchant that accepts Visa or Mastercard, allowing you to make purchases both online and in-store.
- Cashless transactions: With an SBI ATM card, you can make cashless transactions such as online purchases, utility bill payments, and mobile recharge.
- Balance Enquiry: You can check your account balance at any time using an SBI ATM card.
- Mini-statement: You can also request for a mini statement through an SBI ATM.
- PIN change: You can also change your ATM PIN number at an SBI ATM.
- No fee for transactions: SBI does not charge any fee for transactions made through its ATMs.
- Access to SBI’s other services: SBI ATM cardholders can also access other SBI services such as opening a fixed deposit, applying for a loan and many more.
How to Apply for New ATM Card in SBI Online and the Yono App?
Time Needed : 4 minutes
You can apply for a new ATM card in SBI online by following these steps:
- SBI online banking portal
Log in to the SBI online banking portal using your username and password.
- ATM Card Services
Click on the “e-Services” tab, and select “ATM Card Services” from the drop-down menu.
- Request ATM/Debit Card
Click on the “Request ATM/Debit Card” option.
Select the account for which you want to apply for the new ATM card.
- Using OTP
n the next page, for validation you have to choose one out of the two listed methods. You can select either ‘Using OTP‘ or ‘Using Profile Password‘.
Now, select the first mode for validation ‘Using OTP‘. In the next page you have to enter the OTP received on your mobile and click on ‘Submit‘ tab to proceed to the next.
Now type the name that you want to be printed on your SBI ATM card in the next empty box, just adjacent to the text ‘Name on the card‘.
Now select type of the card required out of the available option in the next drop down button. Check the terms and condition section and click on ‘Submit‘ tab.
Review the details and submit the application.
Once your application is approved, the new ATM card will be delivered (5-7 working Days) to the registered address.
- YONO App
Log on to YONO App.
Now select the option ‘Service Request’ and tap on Request ATM/Debit Card.
Enter your internet banking profile password and tap on next.
Now Select the Account with which the card is associated.
Then select the ‘card number’ and the ‘reason to block the card’.
- How do I apply for a new SBI ATM card?
To apply for a new SBI ATM card, you will need to visit your nearest SBI branch with a valid government-issued ID and proof of address. You will also need to fill out an application form and pay any applicable fees.
- How do I renew my SBI ATM card?
To renew your SBI ATM card, you will need to visit your nearest SBI branch with your old card and fill out an application form. You will also need to provide a valid government-issued ID and proof of address.
- How do I activate my SBI ATM card?
Once you have received your new or renewed SBI ATM card, you will need to activate it by calling the customer service number or by visiting the nearest SBI ATM.
- How do I set up a PIN for my SBI ATM card?
After activating your card, you will need to set up a personal identification number (PIN) by visiting the nearest SBI ATM and following the prompts.
- How do I change my PIN for my SBI ATM card?
You can change your PIN for your SBI ATM card by visiting the nearest SBI ATM and selecting the option to change your PIN. You will be prompted to enter your current PIN and then create a new one.
- What should I do if I lose my SBI ATM card?
If you lose your SBI ATM card, you should contact SBI's customer service immediately to report the loss and request a new card.
- What are the transaction limits for SBI ATM card?
The transaction limits for SBI ATM card may vary depending on the type of card and your account. It is best to check with SBI or refer to the terms and conditions of your account for the specific transaction limits.