Joy Alukkas Gold Scheme
Joy Alukkas are multinational jewellers with retail locations across India & Middle East – with 6+ stores across Saudi Arabia.
Although mainly a jeweller, Joy Alukkas do sell bullion coins and bars.
The Joy-alukkas Group has quickly expanded its foothold all over the globe since its inception in 1987.
The Group offers jewellery lovers a variety of jewellery collections of every range in eclectic design and tints.
The Joy Alukkas has introduced Joy Alukkas Easy Gold Scheme under the Gold Schemes 2022.
Under this plan, the interested individuals can plan for the buy of jewellery in advance by making regular monthly instalments over a period of 10 months by visiting any of the stores of Joyalukkas.
Joy Alukkas Easy Gold Scheme Details
|1. This scheme offers you to plan for gold jewellery purchases up to 10 months in advance, while offering the prevailing gold rate, 0% making charges and wastage except for special ornaments.|
|2. Avail one or more purchase schemes.|
|3. Enroll or redeem your scheme from any joy-alukkas branch in India.|
|4. Convenient payment modes from cash to online transfer.|
|Scheme Name||Joy Alukkas Easy Gold Scheme|
|Eligibility||Anybody above 18 years of age|
|Account||By visiting the nearest Joy Alukkas showroom (offline only).|
|Minimum Investment||INR 1000/-|
|Maximum Investment||Multiples of INR 1000/-|
|Payment||Offline – through cash, cards, ECS, PDCs at showrooms.|
Online – through Joy Alukkas website using your cards, net banking.
Terms and Conditions
- The subscriber can use the same amount for the purchase of jewellery only from the same jeweller.
This amount does not a transfer from one jeweller to another.
- Changes in government tax rules will be applicable accordingly.
- The subscriber may appoint a nominee on submission of KYC details for both self and the nominee.
The guardian will sign and will also be the nominee in the case of minors.
- Fixed monthly instalments (FMI) must be paid on or before the specified due date.
- The subscriber can buy gold jewellery on maturity at the prevailing gold rate without paying making charges and wastage except for special ornaments.
- In case the subscriber wish to discontinue the scheme, the subscriber is entitled to use the amount already paid to buy jewellery of equal value or pay any excess amount in cash.
- The terms and conditions can be altered/modified as per the discretion of Joy Alukkas Jewellers.
- Cash will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Joy Alukkas Jewellers reserves rights to alter, amend, modify, add or delete any of the terms and conditions from time to time.
- The right to enrollment will be at the discretion of the management.
- The conduct of the scheme is subject to the terms and policies laid down by the Central and/or State Government from time to time.
- All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of the competent court in Thrissur, Kerala.
Joyalukkas Gold Scheme Online Payment
Time needed: 5 minutes.
Follow the steps given below for adding scheme & payment through the Joyalukkas site.
- Sign up
Visit https://easygold.joyalukkas.com/ site.
Click on the “Sign up” option(New subscriber-only).
Fill in the mandatory fields such as Name Mobile Number, etc. and click on create an account.
The system will send an email with a confirmation link to your email address.
In order to complete the sign-up process, Kindly click the confirmation link.
If you do not receive a confirmation email, Kindly check your spam folder. Also, verify that you entered a valid email address in our sign-up form.
In the next step, Login using your credential.
Click on the side navigation icon and then click on “Add New Scheme”.
- New Scheme
Add scheme(s) that is associated with your acquaintance by entering the registered Scheme ID and its associated mobile number.
- Pay Online
Go to the “Pay Online” option from navigation and then click on agree and pay to move to the payment page.
- Payment Gateway
In the next step, Make the payment digitally by selecting the convenient mode of payment. Customers will get a copy of the advance receipt via email.
Note: There may be changes in the schemes, hence confirm with the retailers before you save through them.
Joy Alukkas Gold Scheme – Helpline Numbers
|Number||+91 487 2329222|
|Joyalukkas India Private Ltd.|
Kerala, India – 680005
The Bottom Line
If you are thinking to buy jewellery, say, for your daughter’s wedding, or for gifting, it makes sense to opt for such plans. These plans help investors who are not organised with their funds.
This prevents them from making financial mistakes such as taking a mortgage for purchasing jewellery.
However, those who are disciplined and want to invest in gold to help from the expected price rise should go for Gold ETFs or SGBs as they are more cost-effective.
SGBs i.e. Sovereign Gold Bonds also offer more flexibility as one can invest with the lowest money. Moreover, one gets direct exposure to gold, without any marking or other charges, etc. If an investor has a long-term view on gold and wants to save for his daughter’s wedding a few years down the line, Gold ETFs and SGBs are a low-cost alternative. Also, in most gold saving plans, investors purchase gold prices prevailing at the end of the tenure. They don’t benefit if there is a fall in the price during the plan’s tenure. In ETFs, if the price falls, more units are credited to the subscriber’s account, which he can redeem at the prevailing market price.
Click here to look more at different types of buying gold.