Senco Gold and Diamonds
“Senco Gold Ltd.” is one of the oldest jewellery companies in India that started its operation in the year 1938.
This company is synonymous with exclusive designs, intricate work ships, and the right value.
This jeweller is the largest retail chain in eastern India. However, it has a store in the capital city of Delhi as well.
The company is popular for giving customers the best in jewellery when it comes to quality and design.
The company has introduced Senco Gold Monthly Scheme 2022 also known as Swarna Yojana / Swarna Labh Scheme.
Senco Gold Monthly Scheme
|Scheme||Swarna Yojana / Swarna Labh 2021|
|Scheme Type & Tenure||There are two jewellery monthly schemes, one is 11 months (i.e. Swarna Yojana) and 6 months (i.e. Swarna Labh).|
|Benefits||Swarna Yojana – 75% of one installment will be passed on to the customer as a benefit as a discount when making a sale invoice for 11 months scheme if the customer completes the scheme successfully without any default/delayed payment|
Swarna Labh – 30% of one installment will be passed on to the customer as a benefit as a discount when making a sale invoice for 6 months scheme if the customer completes the scheme successfully without any default/delay payment
|Eligibility||All of the Indian residents (Individuals, Trust, HUFs, Financial Institutes, Universities, etc.).|
|Enrollment||Online or by visiting the nearest Senco Jewellers Showroom (offline).|
|Maximum & Minimum Investment||The minimum enrolment amount is ₹1000/- and a multiple of ₹1000/- thereafter.|
|Payment||Offline – through cash, cards, demand draft, cheque, ECS, etc. at showrooms.|
Online – through Senco website using cards, net banking, etc.
Terms & Conditions
- It is only a value deposit. No gold booking at the time of paying the installment.
- The gold rate is applicable on the day of the sale invoice.
- EMI can be paid or redeemed at any company store as of now.
- The subscriber has to maintain the same installment amount (i.e., EMI) throughout the scheme.
- Payment of installments after due dates will be considered as a default for that particular month, and the eligible discount would be reduced proportionately.
- No benefit in any form shall be provided for the scheme where the scheme has been operated for less than 6 months or less than 6 installments have been paid to the company.
- If the redemption is requested before the maturity of the scheme, the “11 months scheme” will be eligible for a discount under the “6 months scheme” provided T&C of the 6 months scheme has been compiled.
- Senco Gold Ltd. has sole discretion to change T&C without prior notice. However, any disputes that arise are subject to Kolkata jurisdiction.
- The online facility is only available for installment payment of the scheme. However, the redemption or premature of the scheme is not possible online.
- The installation once paid, the subscriber can’t be charged back / or claim a refund under any circumstances.
- Senco Gold Ltd. is not responsible for payment gateway transaction failure. However, the company will follow the “payment gateway” T&C in case any transaction failed due to technical / whatsoever reasons.
- Active scheme installment can only be paid through an online portal.
Check here how to enroll in the Senco Gold Monthly Scheme and open a new account.
How to Enroll in the Senco Gold Monthly Scheme?
Time needed: 5 minutes.
Follow the steps given below to apply Senco Gold Monthly Scheme online.
Visit https://mysenco.in/ site.
- Registration Form
Click on the “Sign Up” option (New subscriber-only).
Enter the mobile number you want to register then click on send OTP.
The website sends a text message to the user over SMS and the user enters the OTP from the message to verify the ownership of the phone number.
Fill in the mandatory fields such as Name, DOB, Gender, etc., and click on submit button.
- Login and Open New Swarna Yojana
In the next step, Login using your credential, and in the top menu option choose “Open New Swarna Yojana”.
- Scheme Opening Form
You can choose the scheme (i.e. 6 months or 11 months) and fill out the online form based on the selected scheme.
- Nominee Detail & Documents
When you purchase this scheme, you have the option to select a nominee for the scheme.
To upload a KYC document and a copy of the cheque, click the “Choose File” button and browse the document. Documents are restricted to image or PDF formats.
To submit the form, you must check the “I agree” box for the Terms & Conditions, then click the submit button.
- First EMI Payment
After successful submission of the form, you can do the payment using the “First EMI Payment” option.
Visit the https://mysenco.in/FrmComplaints.aspx page for the complaint & fill in the mandatory fields such as title, category, description, etc., and click on the submitting button.
- Driving License
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
However, original identity proof is required at the time of closure of the same person who had purchased the scheme.
Note: There may be changes in the schemes, hence confirm with the retailers before you save through them.
Senco Jewellers Helpline Numbers
|Writing to||Senco Gold Ltd.|
41A AJC Bose Road
Diamond Prestige, 10TH FLOOR,
Kolkata, West Bengal – 700017
Source – https://sencogoldanddiamonds.com